6 Reasons You Should Become a Nail Artist!
Posted on May 18 2021
6 Reasons to Become a Nail Artist
1. Believe it or not, Nail Artists are some of the highest-paid people in the beauty industry. With some nail tech's earning well over $100,000 a year. In fact, this number is very achievable. If you charge $120 a set, have 6 clients a day for 5 days that's $720 a Day - $3,600 a week and $187,000 a year!!!! That's as much as a DR or a Lawyer Without the 4 - 8 years of University
2. Unlike most high-paying professions you can be qualified to work in just 14 days! Kittens Offer's the highest level of training and you will be a certified nail technician in just 2 weeks. Kittens also offer aftercare and brush-up lessons so you can be to date with all the tips, tricks, and trends without having to sit a full course again.
3. Because of the high hourly pay rate you have the luxury of working shorter hours a day or compact your week into 2 or 3 days. This makes it perfect for mums, students, or with you just like long weekends every week!
4. The nail industry is GROWING FAST. The nail industry has been and has been predicted to grow by 19% until 2029. With most industries only growing by 2 to 4%. During the last recession while everyone was losing their jobs the nail industry was 1 of on 2 industries that experienced growth
Cost Of Training
5. A nail technician course is one of the cheapest beauty courses you can find. Kittens also offer interest-free payment plans as well making it easy to get started
6. Nail art is an amazing outlet and allows you to show off your creative side. many artists will tell you that they get lost in their art and it helps calm stress. You don't need to be Leonardo da Vinci to be a nail artist just a creative side and a never-give-up attitude. Below are so designs that have come from Kitten claws.